Our goal is your satisfaction with your greenhouse. If you are not satisfied,
please contact us within 30 days of receiving your greenhouse and we will
do everything reasonably possible to assure your satisfaction.
Please remember that it is the Customer's responsibility to timely discover
and report all damage or shortage in materials or parts within 30 days
of delivery of product. Please also remember that shipping packaging is
not weatherproof, so appropriate storage measures should be undertaken
upon receipt of your Charley's Greenhouse product.
Charley's Greenhouse will make appropriate adjustments, at their election,
for damaged or shorted materials or parts within 30 days of delivery.
Upon approval of a return and the issuance of a return authorization
you may return your greenhouse to the company upon the following conditions.
- Carefully prepare the greenhouse for return. Use the original packaging, if in good
condition. If not, then use appropriate packaging to protect all materials and parts.
- Include all parts. Missing parts, if not reported to Charley's as part of the original claim, will not be back-charged.
- Note any damaged or missing parts at the time you make your claim and in the shipping container.
- Contact Charley's to arrange for return shipping and delivery.
Upon return of the greenhouse, Charley's will inspect the greenhouse and determine the resale value.
The value may be reduced by the replacement cost of missing or damaged parts not reported in your claim.
Not available for refund:
- Shipping costs
- Cost of customizing, or custom parts.
- Custom ordered greenhouses are not returnable for a full refund.
Within two weeks of the return of your greenhouse, Charley's will offer a refund, credit, exchange, consignment, or a combination
of these compensations to total the full market value of the greenhouse as returned.
For questions about this Return Policy or procedures,
please call our customer service center at 1-800-322-4707 or e-mail at
Effective Summer 2007